OVERVIEWOur Group Deals extension integrates your Magento Store with all the features of a Group Buying website.
It is the most ADVANCED and FLEXIBLE extension of it's kind as you can see from our Demos and Features list and we are constantly adding new and exciting features to maintain it's status as the best extension of it's kind.
BACKEND DEMOEasy to configure from the
Have a Responsive Theme? It's not a problem!Our Group Deals extension is entirely Responsive!
See it in action with the default Magento responsive theme
Give Your Group Deals Store the Start It Deserves!
Let us help you launch and configure your Magento Store!
These are just some of the Advantages our Hosting Plan includes:
These are just some of the Advantages our Hosting Plan includes:
- Hosting Environment & Domain Registration
- 15 Hours Professional Consultancy Services
- Magento & Extension Installations
- Custom Theme Installation
- Store Setup
- Unlimited Free Extension Support
- Click here for More Info
Group Deals is MultilingualOur extension is fully translated in the frontend for the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Danish and Portuguese.
We can also provide you with an easy step by step tutorial in case you want to translate it in your language.
How to Download and Install
- We provide instant download after purchase.
- Once you've purchased our extension you will be able to download it from the My Extensions page.
- The download package contains the extension files, install instructions, PSD design files and the countdown FLA file.
- Quick and Easy 5 minute installation.
- 100% Open-Source and meets Magento's programming practices.
- Fully compatible with any other extensions such as One Click Checkout, Sweet Tooth Rewards, Refer a Friend, One Step Checkout etc.
Sell Products and DealsWith our extension you can display and sell both normal products and deals under the same store, each with it's unique design.
You can even place them under the same Categories.
Sort Deals by Country, State and CityYou can sort the deals by Country, State and City or view the Universal Deals, with the help of the Group Deals Popup.
Current, Recent and Upcoming DealsAll the Current, Past and Future deals(optional) are displayed in the frontend in Lists, Sidebars or in the Main Column.
One of the key features that sets our extension apart from the rest is our Eye Catching Flash Countdown.View CustomizationsView Customizations
Target/Orders BarOur dynamic Orders Bar motivates your customers to spread the word in order to get the deal, bringing you more Sales.
It displays the Quantity Sold and how many more Orders are needed to reach the Target and get the Deal.
You can also set the Target to 0 so that the Deal will automatically be Active.
SharingOur Extension offers your customers numerous Channels to spread the word and Share the Deal:
- Google +
- AddThis (allows your customers to Share via Any Channel)
- Email to a Friend.
Image SlideshowThe Deal page uses the Protoshow Slideshow to showcase the Deal's Images. You can set it to use either the Slide or Fade effects or we can assist you in replacing it with your stores default slideshow.
MerchantsEach deal can be assigned a Merchant. The Merchant's information is shown on the deal's page and includes:
- Merchant's Name and Logo
- Up to 5 Addresses or a Redeem Message(i.e. "redeem online") in case the merchant has no address
- Phone & Mobile numbers
- Facebook, Twitter links
- Business hours
Become a MerchantInterested Merchants can apply via the Merchant Subscription Form to join your Group Deals website.
You can then view their info in the Backend and enable/disable them as well as give them access to a Merchant Account.
Gift to a FriendYou can send the Coupon as a Gift for a Friend or choose to send it to your email address to print and deliver it personally.
My CouponsCustomers can View/Print or check the Status of their Coupons via their customer account by going to the My Coupons section.
Redeem Coupons SystemMerchants can easily Redeem or check to see if the coupon is Valid directly via the Frontend, by using only the Coupon Code.
- Fully compatible with any Magento Custom Theme.
- Fully Compatible with any of Magento's Payment Methods.
- Universal Deals - if you don't want to set the deals under Countries/States/Cities you can set them as Universal Deals.
- Facebook Connect - our extension is integrated with Inchoo's Facebook Connect to help your customers login faster using their Facebook account.
- You can also enable Facebook Comments on the deal page.
- Contains all Magento's Features such as Customer Group Prices, Add to Wishlist/Compare, Reviews, Inventory features etc.
Deal TypesYou can create Simple, Virtual(Coupon) or Configurable Deals, which function like normal Magento Products in the Frontend/Backend however also include the Group Deal Features.
Assign MerchantYou can choose to assign a Merchant to your deal and take full advantage of the Merchant features or run it without one.
Country/State/City or UniversalSet the Deals under different Countries, States and Cities, or set them as Universal.
Deal From Date/Time & To Date/TimeSet the From and To Date/Time of your Deal which will determine when it will run.
Target and Maximum Orders/CustomerYou can set the Target and the Maximum Orders per Customer (if you want to limit each customer to purchasing a Limited Deal Quantity) from the Inventory Tab.
Configure CouponsCoupons can be easily configured for each Virtual Deal via the Coupons Tab on the Deal Edit Page.
Email Coupons to your Customers
You can Email the Coupons to your Customers via the Email Coupons button.
Email the Coupons AutomaticallyYou can set our System to Send the Coupons Automatically for all your Invoiced Orders after the Deal's Target has been met.
Orders TabYou can view all the Deal's Purchases, Coupons and Redeem Statuses from the Orders Tab on the Deal Edit page.
From the Actions column you can also Email the Coupons for each individual Order
Deal ManagerFrom the Deal Manager you can View/Sort/Filter your Deals as well as see their most Relevant Information such as Deal Type, Number of Purchases, what City they're in, Deal Status and many other.
Manage MerchantsCreate Merchants from the Merchants Manager so that you can afterwards assign them to Deals.
Add their Company Name, Logo & Description, Contact Info, Business hours, Addresses or Redeem Locations and Payment information.
Merchant LoginYou can create a backend Merchant Account for your merchants, allowing them access to:
- View/Edit their Account Information
- Add/Edit their Deals
- Set whether the Administrator needs to Approve their Deals before they go live
- Delete their Deals
- View their Sales/Coupon Codes or Redeem them from the backend
Manage SubscribersYou can View all of your Subscribers and the Cities their Subscribed to from the Backend, and also choose to Unsubscribe them if you want.
Display Deals on the HomepageYou can easily make Deals display on the Homepage by selecting a City from the Homepage Deals dropdown in the Group Deals Settings.
You can also select how you want to display them from the Deals Display dropdown:
Merchant Subscription Form Configuration (view form)
Magento Connect ReviewsSee what our customers have to say about our extension and support on Magento Connect - Group Deals Reviews
Group Deals version 2.0 New Features
- Now Group Deals is fully Responsive and works out of the box on any device.
- Added Revolution Slider
- New Design for the Deal List page
- Added Countdown when hovering over deals on the Deal List page
- New Popups with Better Effects
- Better Facebook Integration
- Various Optimizations
Group Deals version 1.3.3 New Features
- Create deals from Catalog Products feature
- Preview Deal feature which allows you or your merchants to preview the deal before it's live
- Set a Deal to run under Multiple Cities
- Bundle deals
- Review, Facebook Comments, Upsell, Tags and Additional info tabs on deal page
- New Slideshow on deal page
- Category Filter on deal list pages
Group Deals version 1.3.2 New Features
- IMPROVED OPTIMIZATION
- Added Customer Group Prices functionality
- Added Deal Position System
- Added new Protoshow Slideshow with better transition effects
- Added countdown on category pages
- Added Give as a Gift functionality to Deal pages
- Live Price updates for deals with custom options
- Easy to translate for your Language and is already translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Danish and Portuguese.
Group Deals version 1.3.1 New Features
- Deals View Option, which allows you to select if your customers will see the main deal or a list of all the deals when clicking on a city
- Ability to select between Detailed Deals List and Normal Deals List display
Group Deals version 1.3 New Features
- Send Coupons Automatically once their Target has been met
- My Coupons section for your Customers to view their coupons
- New Image Slideshow on Deal Page with Slide/Fade effects
- Ability to create Configurable Product type Deals
- Redeem Coupons System
- Gift to a Friend
- Subscribe Popup
- Merchant logo
- New Coupon Design
- New Notification Email Designs
- Coupons and Notification Emails contain more Information and are more easy to Customize
- New Design for the Active and Recent Deals list
- Upcoming Deals page
- Facebook Connect
- Reviews and Facebook Comments integration
- Added Google +1 and Share this
- Set any Side deal to Main deal
- Merchants are now Optional
- Custom Attributes can be set to display on the deal page
Group Deals version 1.2 New Features
- ADDED MERCHANT LOGIN SYSTEM:
- You can Allow Merchants to Add/Edit their Deals
- Set whether the Administrator needs to Approve them before they go Live.
- You can Allow Merchants to Delete their Deals
- You can Allow Merchants to View their Sales/Coupon Codes
- Added a customizable Become a Merchant form to the frontend
Group Deals version 1.1 New Features
- Possibility to select if you want to create a Coupon(virtual product) or a Simple Product with Shipping
- Custom options
- Universal(International) Deals
- Ability to select default city for which to show the deals on the homepage
- Advanced Notification System with reports
- Sales tab
- Ability to send Orders CSV to Merchant
- Random Coupon ID generator
- Select Category feature
- Added possibility to set Minimum Purchase number to 0 making deals active from the start
- Fully Compatible with Magento Enterprise
- Fully Compatible with Other Extensions(such as Sweettooth points and rewards)
Group Deals version 1.0 Features
- Integrates a Group Buying website's Main Features into your Magento store.
- Fully compatible with any Magento Theme.
- Display and sell normal products & deals under the same store, each with it's unique design.
- Create deals for different Store Views/Languages
- Sort Deals by Country, State and City
- Display Current and Recent Deals or Schedule Future Deals
- Run Main and Side deals for any number of days, hours or minutes
- Countdown is based on your Store Locale settings, displaying the same time to all your customers
- Dynamic Orders Bar which shows the qty sold and how many more purchases are needed to reach the target
- Facebook and Twitter sharing + Email to a friend feature
- Ability to Add Merchants with Contact Info, Company Description, Payment information and Multiple Addresses
- Configure, Preview and Email Coupons to your merchant & customers.
- Notification System that emails your subscribers whenever a new deal is posted, reaches it's target or when it's over
- Includes Email Templates and Locale files for easy translations
Copyright © 2010 Developers-inc.com. All Rights Reserved.